Sunday, June 13, 2010

Leanne from RoF

Ah, I've finally done the basic stuffs for this site. I don't know whether it looks good or not, but at least I've tried to give it all I've got.

Anyway, I've been watching these videos about a game called Resonance of Fate (I mentioned the same thing on my WordPress page) and I like this one character called Leanne (Reanbell in the Japanese version).






She's cute, huh? I really like her a lot cuz she's kinda cool when she's in a gun-action sequence. You know, I'd really love to play this game, but unfortunately I can't cuz I don't have either PS3 or X360. But still, sometimes I surf on the web searching for the game's data such as FAQs, guides, storylines, and other stuffs. Well, I guess that's all I want to say for now...if anyone knows a good site to find images about this game, please inform me about it...lol

Till next post :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

One Sky, One Destiny © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner